Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cody


Precious, mischievous Cody!
From the moment Cody was born, he was a calm, content baby. He started smiling at an early age and did it often. I thought I hit the baby lottery with him because he was such a happy, peacful baby (the exact opposite of what Jack was like as a baby). Wow, was I wrong! Like a switch, he flipped on me seemingly in the blink of an eye. He is now feisty, mischievous, and oh so loving! He is a mover and a shaker and always trying to figure out a way to aggravate his older brother. He is as cuddly as a teddy bear and knows no fear (almost causing me several heart attacks). He loves playing with or riding on anything that moves and his favorite word is "go"! Even though he is not turning out to be as calm and laid back as I thought he would be, God knew that this curious, amazing personality that lives inside this wonderous boy, is exactly what I wanted anyway.

Cody at a glance:
Birthday: 6-22-08
Favorite food: everything!
Words he can say: mama, dada, ball, go, no, love you, bye-bye, and batman
Favorite activities: dancing, throwing a ball, and stacking blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment