Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jack


Oh my Jack!
What an entertaining, unique child he is. He loves all things boy from cars to frogs. He plays hard, yet is somewhat hostile toward anything dirty or sticky (he has a love hate relationship with pancake syrup). In his perfect world his main food groups would be as follows: chocolate milk, cereal, macaroni and cheese and candy. He is super smart and very obviously the first born. He will often group like objects together and is always saying something like "mommy, I told you that red and green ones don't go together, they aren't a match!". He loves books and will sit and make you read to him all day long. He loves to go on "adventures" which in his mind is something as simple as going to Cracker Barrel for dinner. He loves to socialize and is hilarious to have a conversation with. Much to my chagrin, he is begging to go to school and like it or not, he will be marching off to k-4 come September. I could never have imagined the kind of little boy he would turn into and I can't wait to see where God will lead his life.

Jack at a glance:
Birthday: 9-22-06
Favorite color: yellow
When he grows up: wants to be a cowboy (The Lone Ranger) or a doctor so he can "help sick people feel better so they won't die"
Best Jack quotes: " I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is we can do something, the bad news is we can't do anything, okay?" He says this to me before asking a question, "Mommy, just tell me yes, or no."

No comments:

Post a Comment