Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome to our beautiful, crazy life!


I have recently been inspired to start blogging (something I never thought I would get the time or energy to do). The kids are growing so fast that my heart is literally breaking. All of the wonderful cute, and yes, sometimes infuriating things they do, are getting lost in the jumbled up mess inside my head. They just roll around in there with the grocery list, house chores, and heaven knows what else! I need a place to organize and record our life and memories before they slip away. I realize that some of the things I post may be of no interest to anyone but myself. Still, I hope that on occasion, reading them will bring a smile to your face. At least I will be able to document the ever changing, brief flashes of my precious children. It's a new year so here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I will always be interested to see the happenings of the Lovelace family! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete