Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes!


I am amazed everyday by the things that come out of my boys mouths. Well, let me clarify that. I am amazed by the words that come out of Jack's mouth, and utterly shocked and horrified by the many things that I pull out of Cody's mouth (bugs, old dried up cheerios, wood chips, butt paste, pacifiers soaked in toilette water, all the usual stuff). Yesterday, I was playing with Jack twirling him around and flipping him upside down. When I finally put him down, he looked at me and said,"Mommy that was incredible!". We have been teaching the boys the song, My God is so Big so Strong and so Mighty so when I was changing Jack's shirt he made muscles and told me that he was "so mighty". Okay, last one, today we were playing camping and Jack told me I was sick and had to lay down. The rest of the conversation went like this,"Mommy, I am going to be your doctor. I am Dr. Ozmeck (his pediatrician). I need to listen to your tummy. Oh this is not good, you have a tummy fever. Mommy, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut your hair." Fortunately for me, they were play scissors and I made a full recovery. Now, as for all the things I have been pulling out of Cody's mouth, well, for the sake of my sanity and your stomach, I will not relive the details just suffice it to say nothing is off limits to him. My daily prayer is that he makes it to his second birthday without having to pump his stomach. That's not really a joke. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment