Saturday, December 31, 2011

Waay too Long!

Hey everybody! As most of you know, I am a self proclaimed underachiever/procrastinator. I started a blog in 2010, posted 4 times, and did nothing with it after that. I could say that I got busy, life got too complicated, but the truth is, I really just got lazy (I can hear those of you who know me best gasping in surprise). Well, thanks to my mom consistently nudging me to start blogging again, I have decided to give it another try and I thought New Years eve an appropriate time to start. Now, being an underachiever, I am not going to set the bar super high and make promises that I know I won't keep. However, I will try to keep up with it at least on monthly basis.




On to other things, our lives are about to get a littler busier and crazier as I have taken the pre-k teaching position at Westlake Christian Academy. This is the school that my husband teaches at and my oldest son attends. We really love this school. I have seen many Christian schools and the kind of of attitude and spirit that the student body has at Westlake is hard to come by. It is one of the reasons I am honored to be apart of this ministry. I am excited and apprehensive but I know the Lord will guide us each step of the way on this journey.




I am excited to be back sharing our lives with our friends and family. Keep us in your prayers as we continue to keep you in ours. Have a happy and blessed New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Cheyenne! Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited that you have decided to blog. I am new to it, but have really enjoyed it. Now as I stated on FB we can be "Blogging Buddies." Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Praying for your new job and excited to see what God has for you all. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is great. It's a wonderful way of sharing your heart and life. We love you and thank you for your visit.
    Jerry and Patricia Rice

    ReplyDelete